September 4 – October 16, 2021 – KYW presents Social Media for Interpreters
Would you like a working social media profile that will let your clients know that you are the person they should ask to solve their problems?
One that speaks to them in their language, and shows off what you can do for them?
Do you want to stop losing potential clients because you confuse them, you say the wrong thing, or – worst of all – you can’t even be found?
We will work on your social media presence for 6 weeks.
At the end of this course, you will have a social media profile that will tell your clients exactly what you can do for them, and back it up with proof.
This will be a practical class, with:
- 4 weeks of recorded lessons: weekly recorded lessons that you may watch at your leisure.
- 2 implementation weeks, after the 2nd and 3rd weeks of class, to give you time to focus on what you need to do.
- live discussion: a weekly live check-in, at 4pm CET Saturdays. We will go over the lessons and fill in details, answer your questions, and try out new ideas. These will be recorded and put into a playlist as well.
- 2 workbooks, to help you get started and to continue your work beyond the course.
- ongoing group support: a Slack channel for your ongoing questions on the lessons, exercises, what you see online, and what can work…
- homework on your profile and posts: targeted exercises for after the video lessons that will help you get an understanding of what you see on social media, and what will work.
- networking opportunities: another Slack channel after the class is over, for alumni of all editions of this class, for continued social media support as you have questions.
We will discuss which platforms you should be on, how they should be set up, how you may use them to connect to your target audience, and how little time you have to spend doing it!
You will have access to the video lessons, recorded check-ins, and the original Slack channel for 3 months – to make sure you implement the lessons and don’t put it off!
The first recorded lessons will be sent out after our opening class on Saturday, September 4th at 4pm CEST. The live discussion will take place on the following Saturdays at 4pm CEST, ending on October 16th.
Price: 225 euros early bird until July 30th; as of August 1st the cost will be 275 euros
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming editions of our seminars,
- If you would like to hold a live seminar in your area when travel becomes possible, borders are once again open, and we can all safely meet again in person,
- If you would like to hold an online version for a specific group of anywhere between 4 and 10 people,
And please remember to stay healthy and in touch.
We are always open to suggestions, and nothing would give us more pleasure than to see our Know Your Worth family grow and develop even further!